Senin, 24 Juni 2013

Birds , Almost Everywhere

Hi there ! So , I've just went home from my trip at Batu City , East Java . Unfortunately my sister forgot to bring my camera's charger and that means i can't take much photo on my last vacation .
I'm an amateur photographer and I don't really sure if I could bring you some massively great photo , Lol !
But , here's some of picture that I captured on my last vacation :










Oh , and for your information , eco green park is one of many amusement and educational park in Batu City . Eco Green Park fulfilled with hundreds kind of various bird .

See you in my next post , folks ! Much love <3



2 komentar:

  1. is it a white peacock? its so beautiful!<3
    great photos cee :*

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. yess it is a white peacock me , thankyou me ! <3
    huahaha thankyou , it's not that great la me :$ wkwk

    BalasHapus